Content Copywriter at Hirsh Marketing
Content Copywriter – PT
Job title: Content Copywriter- Part-Time
- Without growth & challenge, you’re bored.
- You love fast-paced environments.
- You’ve often been called an ‘overachiever’ or ‘driven person’ in your life.
- Amazing team collaboration and accomplishment makes you feel genuinely fulfilled.
- You’re relentless at solving problems until the problem is solved. Nothing can stop you.
- Work has never been just clocking into a 9-5 because you have to.
- You pride yourself on over-delivering in all that you do, and you absolutely love what you do while you do it.
Is this you?!
We want to hear from you!
About this opportunity:
Hirsh Marketing, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies, is currently looking for a Content Copywriter to provide support to the Hirsh Marketing Team. This position will be the point-person for all content copywriting, including podcast assets (description, show notes), blog content and promotion, Monthly Marketing Reports, Client Newsletters, case studies, nurture email campaigns, and social media content to build visibility and also nurture our existing followers and subscribers.
The Content Copywriter will focus on using Emily’s voice consistently throughout the copy, being polarizing and against the grain, innovative and creative, standing out against what everyone else is doing, and staying on top of current trends and topics.
This person will be immersed in the worlds of copywriting and digital marketing, so they can drive strategy and content and bring ideas to the table to level up our content experience.
What you’ll be responsible for:
EMAIL & SOCIAL MEDIA RELATED TASKS
- Write email & SMS marketing campaigns that are content/value-based
- Create social media post copy based on current promotions and releases, trending topics, lifestyle, and valuable content.
- Work with the marketing manager to write all assigned emails & SMS messages each month on time and make sure each one has an impact and doesn’t feel templated or repetitive
- Deliver innovative ideas on content topics to the marketing team and make suggestions on strategy
- Consistently make sure our content is not feeling templated or repetitive but instead is engaging, valuable, and cutting edge.
- Support with any suggestions around IG story or video topics you feel should be done by Emily or the team to improve our content and brand message. Collaborate with our marketing manager on ideas and occasionally the company’s video support.
- Stay on top of trending topics and, have a pulse on what’s current in the digital marketing space, and consistently bring new ideas to our content & copywriting
- Handle all copywriting aspects of the podcast from tip to tail – using an editorial mindset with a strong sense of what makes a good story.
- Write 3-5 sentence description for each episode
- Write show notes with episode-specific CTAs and key points/timestamps
- Edit transcripts
- Write promo email with 3+ subject line suggestions
- Write social post content
- Support with workbook creation as needed
- Support with one-off content writing such as descriptions for a speech Emily is giving
- Collaborate with the ads team and write our Monthly Marketing Report
- Reviewing ads manager intel & client information, data, and strategies to write up the client highlight for the month
- Compiling strategy, examples, and content to fit the various categories in the report
- Pulling the numbers for the report from our ad spend & revenue tracking spreadsheet
- Collaborate with the ads team and write the content for 3-5 client case studies per quarter to add to our library and 2-3 Market Like A Pro case studies per quarter
- Identifying with the team which clients and students are suitable for case studies
- Working with the appropriate team members to ensure you have the information needed to write a compelling case study
- Write all copy for basic landing pages, opt-in pages, and thank you pages
What you bring to the role:
- Consistent growth in our social media channels, podcast, and email marketing
- Consistent ideas and angles are brainstormed with our marketing manager to foster innovation and stand out marketing collateral
- Content that’s innovative, polarizing, against the grain and stand out from the norm
- Landing page conversion rate of copy written is converting to leads at a minimum of 35%
- The ability to create case studies that the sales team can leverage that highlight both number results and life results for the client or student
- Written copy that will effectively represent Emily and her voice and align with Hirsh Marketing’s values & purpose as well as feel connected and authentic to Emily herself
- 2-3 years of experience writing digital marketing copy – social media, emails, opt in pages, podcast copy etc.
- Expert-level sales copywriting experience
- Ability to create copy for social media that reflects another person’s voice.
- Ability to move fast and meet deadlines
- Clear indication that you can work under pressure and with tight deadlines without it impacting your work
- Specific experience and examples of writing innovative and effective social media content
- Drive and passion for learning and understanding Emily’s brand and voice
- Goal and growth orientated. Metrics will be evaluated and held.
- Driven to stay ahead of the curve with trends and what’s working now
- Ability to immerse in the digital marketing space to stay on pulse
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Detail oriented.
Why you will love working at Hirsh Marketing!
At Hirsh Marketing, we are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly staying ahead of the curve. Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a more robust and better person than when they started. We offer the opportunity to work with a high-energy marketing team that thrives by empowering our employees and being receptive to new ideas that help accelerate our growth. We work hard, but we have fun doing so! We genuinely love digital marketing and hope you do, too!
Benefits & Perks:
- $25 hourly rate
- 15-20 hours weekly
- 100% Remote – work from anywhere
- Employee referral program
- Free space Fridays – No meetings!
- Open career paths for those who are willing to grow
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
Hirsh Marketing (www.hirshmarketing.com) is one of North America’s fastest-growing digital marketing companies! On average, we manage over $1M monthly in revenue for our client base of some of the most prominent leaders, influencers, and entrepreneurs rocking their respective niches from every corner of the globe. We help clients achieve their business goals by making bold moves, taking risks, and thinking differently. Our culture is energetic, and our work environment is fast-paced. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with each other and with our clients.
We love feedback, we love discussion, and we HATE micromanagement. As a fast-growing company, sometimes there is chaos and stress. But fortunately, we all THRIVE in this environment.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our audience.