Content Coordinator at Carewell
Carewell is on a mission to improve the health and happiness of caregivers and their loved ones through personalized service, compelling content, and a simplified shopping experience. Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of fun thrown in for good measure.
Family-founded and woman-led, Modern Retail awarded us “Best Customer Service Experience,” we ranked #8 on Fast Company’s prestigious Most Innovative Companies in Retail for 2021, and we took the top spot on InHerSight’s 2021 20 Best Health, Wellness, and Fitness Companies to Work For.
Our company is full of proactive, self-motivated, service-minded go-getters. Making people feel better is what gets us out of bed in the morning. How about you?
Carewell is looking for a Content Coordinator to execute exceptional product content, and help us better support the caregivers we serve. This person will be focused on writing informative, compelling, and empathetic content. Caregivers are looking for convenient, simple solutions, so content must be extremely clear – our job is to provide an exceptional experience for each and every caregiver that comes across our website, and that’s where you come in.
- Write and optimize product page content including product descriptions, instructions for use, and frequently asked questions
- Coordinate with photographers to improve product imagery
- Utilize basic SEO strategies to create search-friendly content
- Work closely with Merchandising to ensure top-performing products are optimized
- Monitor product pages for conversion opportunities; ensure customers have all the information they need to make a purchase
- Work with partners to gather information needed for exceptional content (training, key feature lists, nutrition facts, ingredient lists, etc.)
- Count of optimized product pages per week
- Conversion and bounce rate of product pages optimized
- Accurate information; count of errors on PDPs
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent at learning on the spot; excited by challenges and willingness to wear multiple hats
- Obsessed with Excel and Google Sheets
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and collaborative
- Highly reliable, organized, and results-driven
- An innate sense of empathy, gratitude, and humility
Being a part of the Carewell family means:
- Flexible PTO (salaried employees only)
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible remote work policy
- Passionate, mission-driven co-workers who are dedicated to improving caregivers’ lives
- Working for a fast-growing company with massive future potential
Carewell is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!