Content and Marketing Copy Associate at Cerebral Care
Content and Marketing Copy Associate
Seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500. Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020, are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Content and Marketing Copy Associate to work with Cerebral stakeholders across marketing and other functions, including content marketing, product marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, sales, PR, brand, and social media. This role will ensure all content deliverables adhere to style and editorial guidelines, messaging, positioning, and brand standards.
The successful candidate will bring an ownership mentality balanced with exceptional collaboration skills. They will be comfortable editing a variety of asset types and formats (blog posts, technical specifications sheets, web pages, emails, social media, white papers, etc.).
The preferred candidate is extremely organized, detail oriented, and has experience or knowledge of the healthcare and mental health industries.
- Edit all marketing content across formats, channels, and functions
- Ensure consistent grammar tone, voice, messaging, and brand standards
- Review existing content for messaging relevance, factual accuracy, citation sources, etc.
- Adhere to deadlines within defined workflows
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and partners
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in tech or healthcare copyediting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – able to write, edit and speak persuasively
- High attention to detail – able to edit and proofread technical marketing materials
- Hyper organized – able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative, open working style – able to work with multiple stakeholders across geographies and roles
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing, psychology, communications, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in healthcare, healthtech, or mental healthcare environments
- Curious and quick learner able to grasp technical messaging and information
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!