Content Acquisition Marketing Manager at HubSpot
Title: Content Acquisition Marketing Manager
Remote – USA
HubSpot’s mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. To do that, we need millions of organizations to think of HubSpot as their go-to brand for the education, software, and support they need to scale their companies. This role offers the opportunity to join our high-impact acquisition marketing team and lead the charge on one of the business’ top priorities — to grow the HubSpot community by attracting a qualified audience through valuable, world-class content.
As a member of the Content Acquisition team you will be responsible for developing and strategically promoting content that is designed to convert our millions of monthly blog readers. This work also includes analyzing visitor data to deeply understand the needs of our audience so you can design regular conversion rate optimization (CRO) experiments aimed at improving their user experience.
In this role, you will work closely with our blog and SEO teams to design and execute an aligned content strategy across all of our properties.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with our blog team and SEO experts to maintain a quarterly content calendar aimed at converting anonymous visitors
- Research, plan, and write instructional, technical, and editorial content to be featured across our award-winning blog
- Partner with our web strategy team to ideate, design, launch, and report on conversion rate optimization experiments
- Work on various cross-functional content projects aimed at innovating on our current conversion strategy
- Collaborate with marketers across the organization on aligning content with product launches, company announcements, and other key milestones
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong writing skills
- Have a passion creating content that solves for the customer (bonus if you also have design experience)
- Are comfortable using data and analysis to strengthen ideas and get buy-in
- Excel at working across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Have strong project management skills with a proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Can synthesize feedback from different stakeholders and incorporate that into their work
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!