Contact Center Quality Analyst at West Marine
Position: Contact Center Quality Analyst
The Quality Analyst is responsible for assessing the performance quality of our Contact Center and Order Management teams. This position monitors inbound and outbound phone, email, and live chat contacts to assess customer experience, associate demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies. They also assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes and procedures; making recommendations for enhancements to training materials; and identifying opportunities for process and procedure changes to improve customer experience.
- Perform quality monitoring for phone, email, live chat, and other contacts against the quality standards.
- Participate in design of contact and quality standards and scoring formats.
- Use quality monitoring data to track performance.
- Identify gaps and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Work with Training to address gaps, find improvement opportunities, and drive performance.
- 2-3 years contact center experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for digging in on large amounts of data
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- As this is a remote position, solid time management skills and the ability to self-motivate and self-start are required
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Creative ability and writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a remote, fast-paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!