Consumer Advocate, Nutrition at Diplomat Pharmacy
Consumer Advocate, Nutrition
- Remote, USA
Responsible for consumer sales activities and growing top line revenues. The Consumer Marketing Advocate follows up on consumer leads through social media, ThriveRx educational offerings and events to onboard referrals and achieve sales objectives. Customers are home parenteral and enteral nutrition consumers in the territory.
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 1 year of sales and or marketing experience required. Knowledge of disease states necessitating nutrition support or chronic illness experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consumer Marketing and Sales Support
- Utilizes select social media resources to identify HPEN consumers who would benefit from ThriveRx services.
- Pursues consumer leads presented through ThriveRx educational offerings, social media advertising and events.
- Develops strategic business plan to develop lead access, consumer community penetration and referral securement with goal of growing consumer census.
- Works with Account Manager to develop an action plan focused on product education of potential ThriveRx consumers.
- Participates in local and regional non-profit events and ThriveRx support groups to educate and recruit potential home parenteral and enteral nutrition consumers.
- Participates on weekly pipeline calls and activities.
- Maintains consumer data base entries on pipelines and in the CRM system.
- Assists in the development of consumer marketing materials to aid in recruitment.
- Consumer Onboarding
- Works with Intake Team to gather information needed to smoothly bring newly recruited consumers onto service.
- Acts as a liaison to the consumer during the onboarding process to ensure smooth transition, answering questions regarding process and relay of information to the consumer.
- Provides telephonic and face-to-face nutrition consumer satisfaction monitoring During and after the onboarding process with communication to the Intake Team as needed.
- Documents consumer contact in medical record progress notes.
- Participates as necessary in care conferences and meetings related to ThriveRx patients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to comprehend and apply principles of basic math while analyzing data and generating reports.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft products and have adequate internet access from home.
Information Security Expectations:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to abide by Diplomat’s information security policies, employee handbook and security and privacy regulatory requirements. Each employee is responsible for the secure and appropriate handling of Diplomat information, information received by customers, other companies and/or external parties.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management
- Ability to work independently
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well with various personalities and within a team
- Ability to self-organize, pre-qualify, and maximize field customer service activities and travel
- Flexible communication style
- High degree of motivation
- Excellent listening skills required
- Knowledge of/experience with the community and resources in which you are servicing
- Social media experience/social media networking
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is required to stand for several hours at a time such as at foundation events. The employee is required to drive a car and travel by air at times.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Diplomat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Diplomat complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this role.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!