Consultant, Program Manager – Select U.S. States at Dell
Consultant, Program Manager-Technical Leadership Community
Job Title: Program Manager – Technical Leadership Community
Location: Hopkinton, MA or US Remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Program Manager on our Human Resources team in Hopkinton, MA or Remote U.S.
- Lead the creation of the end-to-end strategy for the TLC going forward, working closely with CTO leaders across P&O and their related HR business partners.
- Leverage a program management framework to identify critical workstreams, owners, milestones and deliverables for the program
- Establish and maintain a set of processes and reporting to provide clear visibility into the work the team is doing and progress against defined milestones
- Maintain current executive dashboards to highlight deliverables, progress and critical dependencies
- Ensure that content outputs for the team are appropriate for the intended audiences, including presentations for executive leadership audience
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements.
- Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given timeline
- Facilitate communication and information sharing between different teams and roles within and outside the Office of the CTO
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Maintain a key Stakeholder Engagement plan and interlock process
- 10+ years’ experience in HR or a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in leading large, strategic, cross-functional programs, ideally aligned to business transformation requirements and working with technical L&D programs
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal and preparing executive -level (SVP and above) presentations and communications.
- Must have demonstrated a high attention to detail, an analytical approach to working in teams that deliver advanced and emerging technologies of the future.
- Self-starter and self-motivated, while excelling at collaboration and teamwork and possess strong evidence of follow through
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise HR and technical leaders in establishing appropriate priorities
- Candidates should be prepared to provide examples of past program frameworks and executive-level presentations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with technology background preferred
- Advanced proficiency in: automated project management tools such as Microsoft Project; analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!