Concierge Operations Specialist
- Collaborate with multiple departments to help support the build out of the BUC network
- Ensure all required documentation for network participation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Must be able to make preliminary sales calls and create leads.
- Ability to communicate with vendors and follow through with onboarding documentation to our network.
- Negotiate preferred pricing with network providers as appropriate.
- Work with our recruitment department to build out our caregiver network.
- Follow-up phone calls to vendors and licensing agents.
- Provide continuous safety assessments to ensure providers continue to meet Care.com safety standards.
- Must be available 29 hours per week and available to work Sunday-Friday.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to speak professionally to Care.com providers.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly in a rapidly changing exciting environment.
- Easily adapt to changing workflow requirements.
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient manner.
- Passion for research; the CS will take initiative in gathering state-specific provider licensing and vetting data as part of the provider credentialing process and utilize Care.com’s screening tools to secure top quality providers for our network.
- Demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively and independently and be able to work on special projects, assignments and tasks as needed.
- Comfortable and proficient with technology, which includes multiple databases and excel. Salesforce experience a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Since launching in 2007, Care.com (NYSE: CRCM) has been committed to solving the complex care challenges that impact families, caregivers, employers, and care service companies. Today, Care.com is the world’s largest online destination for finding and managing family care, with 18.3 million families and 13.4 million caregivers* across more than 20 countries, including the U.S., UK, Canada and parts of Western Europe, and approximately 1.7 million employees of corporate clients having access to our services. Spanning child care to senior care, pet care, housekeeping and more, Care.com provides a sweeping array of services for families and caregivers to find, manage and pay for care or find employment. These include: a comprehensive suite of safety tools and resources members may use to help make more informed hiring decisions – such as third-party background check services, monitored messaging, and tips on hiring best practices; easy ways for caregivers to be paid online or via mobile app; and Care.com Benefits, including the household payroll and tax services provided by Care.com HomePay and the Care Benefit Bucks program, a peer-to-peer pooled, portable benefits platform funded by household employer contributions which provides caregivers access to professional benefits. For enterprise clients, Care.com builds customized benefits packages covering child care, back up care and senior care consulting services through its Care@Work business, and serves care businesses with marketing and recruiting support. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, Care.com has offices in Berlin, Austin and the San Francisco Bay area.
*As of December 2018
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.