Compliance Specialist at Binance
LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE – LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE
FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is the world’s number one cryptocurrency exchange. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a locally based Chief Compliance Officer, who will specialise in operational compliance (KYC/AML/ATF) and will help us support the growth of our UK office and continued commitment to the highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance. You will also be required to help us in developing 5MLD-compliant policies, processes, and manuals. As our first compliance executive, you will also help to shape the Binance UK team.
The Binance UK compliance team will be supported by our global Legal and Compliance team to ensure Binance has a strong regulatory framework from both the fiat and crypto sides of the business.
- Development and management of Binance UK’s 5MLD-compliant policies and processes;
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting;
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews.
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed;
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes;
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts;
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by the FCA and other relevant authorities.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any FCA regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred;
- Professional certification in compliance risk management;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel, and;
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes;
- Good knowledge of national and international AML/CFT legislation, including FATF Recommendations and virtual currency regulations, along with 5MLD;
- Proactive, diligent team player
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!