Compliance Operations Manager at 98point6
Title: Compliance Operations Manager
Location: United States
Seattle, WA or Remote
- Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all.
- Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
- This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like.
- Our core working hours are from 10 am to 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday. Please be aware that all employees are expected to be available during these hours.
Your role and impact
- The Compliance Operations Manager supports management programs cross-functionally to promote and advise on adherence with federal, state and municipal laws and regulations in highly regulated industries.
- As a part of our Compliance team, your experience in project management and compliance program standards will play a critical role in ensuring the 98point6 industry-leading compliance, privacy and data protection programs are maintained.
- You will provide expert guidance aimed at supporting the delivery of key compliance, privacy and data protection initiatives within the company.
- You’ll also be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders to balance real-world risks with business goals and drivers, such as speed, agility, flexibility and performance.
- Manage, implement and lead continuous improvement initiatives for the Compliance team
- Implement and administer systems and tools that operationally support the Compliance organization, including hotline and incident management system
- Maintain a comprehensive library of policies across the Compliance organization in line with industry best practices and applicable regulations
- Support the development of key metrics and reporting tools; manage information used for program administration
- Leverage data analytics to address risk areas and supporting program activities
- Advance learning and communication objectives for the Compliance organization
- Collaborate internally to drive timely and appropriate responses on all issues
- Monitor, document and report on adherence to corrective action plans
- 3+ years experience in corporate regulatory compliance management, or equivalent
- 3+ years directly engaged in project management
- Experience developing policies, procedures, compliance training plans and courses
- Experience implementing compliance monitoring systems, audit plans and closed-loop corrective action systems for nonconformities
- Understanding of risk management principles, including but not limited to risk analysis, mitigation, resolution and acceptance
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and manage third-party relationships with customers, vendors and partners
- Professional certifications in regulatory affairs (e.g., RAPS), healthcare compliance (e.g., CHC), auditing (e.g., CPMA), privacy (CIPP), project management (e.g., PMP) or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with compliance, privacy and information technology/security professionals and related systems, technologies and platforms preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!