Compensation Program Manager
REMOTE, UNITED STATES
PEOPLE AND CULTURE TOTAL REWARDS
FULL-TIME — INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job titlenobody is “just an engineer” or “just a salesperson.” We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia, Inc. is seeking a Compensation Program Manager who is responsible for the planning, crafting, implementing and managing of our compensation programs, policies and business processes. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our compensation strategy supporting base pay structures, job leveling, stock plans, and insights around market competitive pricing that drives business decisions. You will partner with P&C (People and Culture) and business leaders to understand the changing needs of the organization to identify data that can help them in making better business decisions.
What is unique about this Role?
- You will be joining a brand new team in a rapid growth organization. You will leverage your experience in building something new. You will build the foundation for future programs. You’ll be both designer and builder.
Who is Your Team?
- You will partner with the Vice President of Total Rewards, Global Rewards Managers, and the broader People & Culture Team in delivering insights to the organization, while managing key programs.
How Will You Leave Your Fingerprints?
- Developing a global job leveling architecture and broad based pay ranges.
- Managing formal and ad hoc compensation planning cycles inclusive of communication, modeling, analysis and facilitation.
- Providing consultation to Business Partners and recruiting partners on compensation related issues.
- Managing end to end implementation (concept to end-of-life) compensation-related programs.
- Developing and refining compensation business processes, governance models and guidelines.
- Designing tools and communication materials to effectively educate employees and managers on all compensation programs.
- In partnership with our People Analytics Team, using data to solve people related business issues.
- Ambitious with a focus on getting results and strong sense of accountability.
- Demonstrated experience in problem-solving.
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects under tight timelines.
- 5+ years of compensation partner and/or compensation program experience
- 1+ years of business partnering experience supporting stakeholders
- Proficiency in delivering system requirements for compensation programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with highly confidential data
- Positive relationship building skills to acquire trust of business partners business leaders
- Master’s or PhD in a related field
At Medallia, we don’t just accept differencewe celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.