Compensation Analyst at CEP America
Vituity Practice Management – Emeryville
Corporate Full-time Emeryville, CA People Operations
At Vituity, We Combine Knowledge+Humanity
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. Vituity brings together a committed team of clinicians and business professionals to care for patients with acute medical conditions, making a big difference in the lives of our 6.5 million patients nationwide. If you want to work with a diverse group of people who are tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside, look no further. As a Vitan, you’ll work with health systems and providers nationwide to develop and implement innovative solutions. With nearly 50 years leading change, you’ll join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring.
The Impact You’ll Make
In this role, the Compensation Analyst assists in the development, implementation, administration and evaluation of strategies, plans, programs and procedures designed to provide for equitable and competitive employee compensation. The work is primarily consultative in nature, and elements of the work include job analysis and documentation, salary survey participation and market data analyses, interpretation of regulatory guidelines, and creation/interpretation of internal policies/standards within the context of the compensation function.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborates with the Manager of Total Rewards on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs and equity. Perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Plans, coordinates and executes the annual market review analysis process to identify pay trends/market movement and/or validate that current pay practices are competitive and cost effective, develops recommendations for market-based pay increases and changes to current pay practices and administrative tools.
- Provides consultative advice and guidance with respect to compensation concepts, standards and practices to educate management and professional HR staff, administer policies, assist with reorganization/restructure activities, ensure adherence to professional standards/regulatory requirements and facilitate continuous improvement in compensation-related approaches and activities.
- Works with Human Resources to ensure that the HRIS meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
What You Will Bring
We’d love to hear from candidates with:
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in analysis, design and/or administration of compensation program.
- Knowledge of the principles, standards and accepted practices relating to the development and administration of effective base pay plans/programs.
Preferred Talent Assets:
- Certified Compensation Professional Certification (CCP).
- Professional in Human Resources/SHRM Certified Professional (PHR/SHRM-CP) or Senior Professional in Human Resources/SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SPHR/SHRM-SCP).
- Compensation experience in a healthcare environment strongly.
- Experience working with a multi-state company.
Vituity Values: #CultureofCaring
When you are a part of Vituity, you embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means you have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables you to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change.VALUE BEHAVIORS
Each Vitan is expected to demonstrate a commitment to service, values, and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times in interactions with physicians, patients, visitors and colleagues.
Benefits & Beyond
We care about the whole you! Our best in class competitive benefits package combine to offer opportunities for where you are today and what you may need in the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offer a very generous match
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Three weeks vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
Apply today to join a community of healthcare professionals commited to a standard of excellence through recruiting and retaining a diverse group of talent. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization at all levels!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!