Compensation Analyst at Kelly
Remote | Full-time
- Sunnyvale CA, USA
- Job Reference: US15RGMN_BH3695770
- Work Type: Full Time
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Location: CA, USA
- Job Posting Title: Compensation Analyst (Remote)
- Long-term contract assignment
- At Cepheid, we are experiencing a period of tremendous growth as the direct result of successful go-to-market strategies, geographical expansion and new market product introductions.
- To help support and enable this growth, we are searching for a highly qualified compensation professional who is passionate about compensation, hands on and willing to serve as a business partner and consultant to Cepheid HR organization.
- The role will be based in the U.S., but will help evaluate, analyze and advise on all aspects of global compensation that align with Cepheid’s strategy and intent to attract, reward and retain highly qualified associates.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs proactive data analytics to support various compensation assessments initiatives and provide recommendations to HR.
- Supports the development of strategy and design of compensation through development and ongoing enhancement of data analytics.
- Performs ad-hoc market pricing and pay range analysis to inform compensation structures.
- Apply Danaher’s Global Career and Reward Framework, providing guidance to the organization around job mapping and leveling.
- Stay connected to Danaher Total Rewards initiatives and drive understanding and adoption within Cepheid.
- Share with Danaher the challenges and opportunities seen by Cepheid in our various regions related to Total Rewards. Serve as an advocate for both perspectives.
- Performs FLSA analyses and stays up-to-date on regulatory changes.
- Provides support on compensation programs such as merit planning, variable pay administration, and equity nomination and distribution processes.
- Contributes to creative and collaborative solutions for resolving compensation-related issues.
- Supports internal and external audits of compensation related matters.
- Supports acquisition due-diligence and integration.
- Supports Compensation team to ensure compliance with applicable employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay. Stay current on compensation-related legislation and trends.
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years related experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or related certification a plus
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations based on the analysis.
- Previous experience supporting an annual compensation process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish/maintain excellent working relationships with business and people leaders at various levels in the organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- High level knowledge of Compensation practices and principles, pay laws, and regulations.
- High level of personal integrity and comfortable operating with ambiguity – capable of balancing good governance with high quality client service.
- Additional professional qualifications include, but not limited to:
- Results oriented ¿ has track record for taking ownership and accountability
- Strong initiative and the ability to self-manage and multitask
- Team Player recognizes the importance of relationship management and builds credibility through action and results
- Customer Service oriented -high sense of urgency and professionalism
- Strong organizational, analytical and management skills. Possess strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience managing sensitive / confidential data in a professional manner.
- Advanced skills in analytics, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!