Community Support Specialist at Guitar Tricks Inc
Guitar Tricks is looking for a guitar player to help with community support!
Do you live and breathe guitar?
Do you like helping and motivating people?
You’re exactly what we need.
We’re looking to hire an experienced guitarist who can motivate and manage our growing community of subscribers as our Guitar Tricks Community Support Specialist.
The Community Support Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Review and respond to customers every day through email support tickets, phone and social media channels to resolve all matters with speed and grace
- Engage and promote interesting discussion with the Guitar Tricks community through our active guitar forum
- Be the voice of the customer by sharing user feedback with the rest of the team, recognizing trends and recommending solutions
- Engage and grow our audience of guitar players on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Review and test new website features and messaging with a strong attention to detail
You’ll get our attention if:
- You can’t remember the last day you didn’t play guitar
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in customer service
- You genuinely love helping people
- You’re a team player and self-starter that wants experience and is eager to contribute
- You’re a natural communicator, both on the phone and in writing
We’ve gained over 3 million subscribers on our guitar lesson platform. It feels like eons since we started GuitarTricks.com back in 1998, but we continue to thrive and we’re growing faster than ever.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!