Community Manager at Peerspace
- REMOTE /
- MARKETING /
Peerspace is creating a world where it’s easy to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find the perfect place to meet, create, and celebrate. Our Airbnb-like marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces – such as studios, homes, and galleries – and makes them ready to use for film and photo shoots, meetings and events.
Over 4 million people have come together in a Peerspace, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 100 million.
Peerspace is seeking a creative and energetic professional who is intimately familiar with our brand and the production industry. The Community Manager will be responsible for fostering and growing the Peerspace community through our social channels, online forums, webinars, and in-person events (when it is safe to do so).
This is an opportunity to build and cultivate a rapidly growing and enthusiastic community of content creators, producers, and independent media professionals. You will work closely with our product marketing, PR, and growth teams to develop strategies and programs that engage with our users in interesting and creative ways.
As our Community Manager you will lead our social media and community strategies to increase brand awareness, grow our social following, user engagement, attract relevant target audiences to our website, and conversions. You will be an expert in creating compelling and engaging content that educates and engages. You will build our brand narrative and cultivate our ever-growing fan base across our social platforms. The role requires creative thinking, strategic mindset, quantitative analysis, outstanding daily execution and a bit of personality.
- Highlight our users and the awesome content they produce across our channels
- Partner with internal teams and industry experts to produce and promote engaging content
- Manage social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest) and develop a social media growth strategy
- Manage our Space for Change social giving program
- Facilitate and moderate conversations about our brand and engage with users and prospects on our host forum and other online channels.
- Track content, analyze results, and report on key metrics to the leadership team
- Create and maintain calendars of your upcoming activities across email campaigns, blog, and social channels.
- A self-starter who thrives in a collaborative team environment
- 4+ years of experience in content production, social media or community management.
- Experience working in the production industry or producing content is a huge bonus
- Passionate about Peerspace and the awesome activities that are taking place in our spaces
- Expertise in social media, online audience engagement, and community building
- Strong organizational and project management skills related to planning and go-to-market initiatives
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!