Community Manager at Ahrefs
Title: Community Manager
Location: Work from Anywhere
We’re looking for a Community Manager to help us grow and maintain our active and growing community of almost 17k digital marketers and webmasters.
- Our community exists as a Facebook group (Ahrefs Insider).
- This is a private community and only our paying customers are allowed in.
- It is pretty self-sustaining. We don’t really facilitate any conversations or events apart from product update announcements. And this is something we want to change.
- We intend to move our community to Slack (or Discord) in the coming months.
We’re looking for someone who would help us create the kind of community that people would happily pay for to join. So if you have a good undertanding of what resonates with people in the digital marketing space and are confident in your ability to continuously ignite interesting and valuable discussions – let’s talk!
What the job entails
- Moderate the flow of messages & conversations and ensure that all of them are on topic and well-organized.
- Follow the latest trends in SEO & Marketing and run the most interesting news and events by our community members to facilitate discussions.
- Come up with, host and moderate new ways to engage our community.
- Come up with creative ideas to serve community members.
- Make our community a safe environment where people treat each other with mutual respect.
Don’t worry, you won’t be alone in this! Many members of our marketing, customer support and even product team are active members of our community and are keen to participate in relevant discussions.
The skills you need
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with SEO and digital marketing
- Experience with Ahrefs’ SEO tools
- Passion for teaching and sharing ideas
What you get
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and lots of autonomy
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space
- Travel and accommodation for attending marketing conferences around the globe
- Annual team retreat
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Annual visit to our HQ in Singapore
- Beautiful office in the CBD
- An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- First-class workplace equipment