Community Cloud Consultant at Horizontal Integration
Community Cloud Consultant
Direct Hire Position
Job Id #40897
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Take a look at how we’ve helped customers think Experience Forward.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
This is a full-time, permanent role – option to be remote or based at one of our office locations in Dallas, Minneapolis, or Indianapolis.
- Analyzing the business objectives of the stakeholder and develop solutions to their business issues
- Eliciting and documenting current business processes
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting business requirements
- Translating business requirements to functional requirements tasks and executing those tasks or handing them off to a developer
- Understanding and fulfilling Customer, Partner and Employee use cases through the configuration and customization of the Salesforce Community Clouds
- Building positive relationships with customers through client-facing interactions and consultation
- Build and configure point and click solutions in Communities Clouds
- Interact with and articulate solutions to developers when code-based solutions are necessary
- One or more years of business analysis experience strongly preferred
- Two or more years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant with expertise in administration, roles and permissions, reports and dashboards, object configurations, assignment rules and workflows.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems
- Ability to work successfully with remote business and technical teams
- Familiarity with basic sales and service functions and processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive Salesforce projects to completion
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Passionate about optimizing Salesforce for Customer, Partner and Employee interactions
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Community Cloud consultant certifications preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!