Communications Consultant at Financial Clinic
Title: Communications Consultant
- Location: United States Remote, Or Covington, KY US; Salt Lake City, UT; Westlake, TX; Merrimack, NH
- Schedule: Full time
- Job Level: Senior Manager
The Communication Consultant is accountable and responsible for development and delivery of participant communications, including plan-specific materials and overall financial education for clients. This role delivers outstanding client service to establish, maintain and further develop positive client relationships. The Communication Consultant develops and presents communications strategies to plan sponsors based on clients’ needs, Fidelity goals and contracts in place. This role proactively uses strategic skills to develop customized solutions to drive participant action and improve client satisfaction. The Communication Consultant leads or contributes to team and/or cross-company projects and may participate in new business-related efforts.
This position may be based in our offices in Covington, KY, Westlake, TX, Salt Lake City, UT, or may work from a remote home office location.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to write and/or edit readable, user-friendly copy and integrate graphics to enhance your message.
- Your ability to analyze client plans, develop highly effective communications strategies based upon the clients’ needs/goals and your ability to develop high quality communication pieces.
- You bring a solid ability to balance client communicational needs while managing within their budget constraints.
- You bring the ability to manage multiple projects end to end by managing all resources to ensure that deadlines and client deliverables are met.
- Your ability to lead client meetings to review requirements, deliverables and alternatives, along with your ability to negotiate deadlines and review budget implications.
The Value You Deliver
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of project plans and status reports to manage multiple projects with sometimes competing priorities.
- Consulting and negotiating with clients on communication services, compliance issues and industry trends.
- Analyzing plan-specific materials to develop knowledge of each client’s plan provisions and educating business partners as appropriate.
- Analyzing participant behavior and educational needs to propose best practice solutions and/or custom solutions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!