Communications Associate – North America at Neuroleadership Institute
Do you delight in providing caring, customized, and creative customer service? Are you a scheduling and organizational whiz with lightning-quick response time?
If yes, please read on!
NLI’s Talent Seeking team is looking to dedicate someone to the candidate experience.
In this role, you will start by supporting our Talent Seeking (recruitment) function, as follows:
- 40% candidate communication
- 40% scheduling
- 20% ad hoc including writing job descriptions, maintaining job boards, and more
The value you bring
- Branding expertise (advertising background, strongly preferred)
- Tech savviness (you’re a heavy Gmail, Google Calendar, and other platforms user)
- Positive energy, detail-orientation, the ability to forge ahead without hand-holding
- A warm yet succinct communication style
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!