Communications and Outreach Support at Green America
Communications & Outreach Contractor, Clean Electronics Production Network
The Clean Electronics Production Network (CEPN) is seeking a communications / outreach contractor to support our work over the next few years. This is a part time (average of approximately 4 to 6 hours per week) ongoing opportunity.
Areas of Support:
- Outreach: Work with CEPN staff to grow the Toward Zero Exposure program participation by:
- Supporting new participant outreach and recruitment
- Identifying and supporting opportunities and events for outreach
- Developing communication materials/collateral to explain and demonstrate the value of the program
- Communications: Take responsibility for writing and editing:
- CEPN’s quarterly newsletter, announcements, and other communications materials
- Toward Zero Exposure annual report
- Digital Engagement: Enhance the Toward Zero Exposure program’s and CEPN’s online presence, and manage LinkedIn
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent writing skills. A writing style that is compelling and clear. Ability to explain complex ideas in an easy-to-read style.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Ability to talk confidently, honestly and strategically with a wide variety of global stakeholders including senior executives from electronics companies.
- Experience, or demonstrated interest in, the mission and scope of CEPN.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize a large amount of information and present it clearly, meet deadlines and to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Take responsibility for strategy, as well as moving a project from concept to completion.
Green America Employee Benefits
Our benefits help create a strong, effective, empathetic, diverse workforce. For example, pay transparency helps decrease the gender and racial wage gaps. Remote work opportunities can also foster a more diverse workforce overall. Our weekly, in-house tech sessions keep our skills up to date. And our four-day workweek supports a better work-life balance.
- Being part of a dynamic, innovative team to build the green economy for all people
- Salary transparency
- Participatory workplace in which staff have a voice in key organizational issues
- Four-day workweeks, Monday-Thursday
- Remote work option