Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility Program Manager at Turnitin
Communications and CSR Program Manager
- Location: Remote, United States
Turnitin is a global SaaS company dedicated to ensuring the integrity of education and research and supporting the development of original thinking skills. As the academic and research landscape evolves, Turnitin stays ahead of trends through advancements in technology and deep partnerships with education leaders, institutions, and practitioners. Turnitin’s proprietary content databases — built over 20 years — provide an unparalleled repository of 1+ billion student papers, best-in-class scholarly content from top publishers in every major discipline and in dozens of languages, and 70+ billion current and archived web pages. We promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all assignment types and subject areas so that educators can help students do their best, original work
The People Communications Specialist will facilitate and improve internal communication among employees, the People & Places Team, and executive leadership, to ensure that employees are familiar with the organization’s mission and values and drive Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.
- Drive the development and execution of strategic communications plans for programs developed for Turnitin
- Executive written communication and distribution
- Content creation for employee channels
- Events planning and execution (all-hands meetings)
- Develop the external and internal narrative of Turnitin’s CSR initiatives by partnering with Marketing to oversee CSR strategy and communications.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in employee retention, morale, recognition, productivity, and incentives.
- Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
- Build personal and engaging digital-based moments that illustrate how our team is living our cultural values.
- Own and maintain system / platform / intranet to facilitate sharing of company-wide communications.
- Excellent writer, with the skill to distill complex content into clear, concise and engaging communications
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong storyteller with the ability to create compelling narratives in support of our business strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving and execution skills.
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovation across employee messages and channels
- Strategic skills to link organizational objectives to global community
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in an internal and communications role and experience with Corporate Social Responsibility
No agency submissions
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veterans status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!