Communication Analyst (Remote, Flexible PT Hours Available!)
Entry-Level Junior-Level Mid-Level
Adpearance is a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We have recently created a new service offered to clients we are working with, and we are looking for a Communication Analyst to join our team and help deliver the service successfully.
The Communication Analyst will be reviewing phone calls and web history details to determine potential sales interest for our clients. If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Qualifying prospects by reviewing accompanying phone calls and web history data
- Looking for errors and making corrections to client’s lead feed
- Entering customer and account data and leaving notes for client
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Verifying entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data about sales prospects
- Testing customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Maintaining client privacy by keeping information confidential
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
If you don’t know everything about digital advertising, that is OK. We’ll teach you what you need to know. But you need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We look for candidates that have/are:
- Strong grammar and spelling skills
- Ability to type accurately
- Data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision making
- Analyzing information
- High-energy level
Please note that all Communication Analysts must reside within the states of Oregon or Washington.
- Work experience in a successful rapidly growing company
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Part-time, flexible work hours where you get to work from home!