Commissions Manager at Snowflake
- Location: Remote, USA
- Category: Finance & Accounting REQ1224
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is looking for a driven Commission Manager to help lead our growing Sales Commission Team. This is a high visibility role that will be involved in all aspects of the Sales Commission cycle from plan design and forecasting to implementation and KPI reporting. We are looking for someone who is a highly organized, experienced, and self-motivated individual who has a proven capability of prioritizing multiple responsibilities while meeting strict goals and deadlines. You must have strong communication and analytical skills, be team oriented and have confidence in collaborating with colleagues across the organization. We are open to remote candidates in the Continental US.
- Lead a team of analysts and oversee the setup, processing, and analysis of commission calculations to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Become the subject matter expert on all aspects of the Sales Commission process
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams to drive process enhancements and improve operational efficiency
- Partner with FP&A to maintain the accuracy of the commission forecast
- Administer monthly meetings with Sales and Finance leadership to provide visibility to plan performance and trends
- Become a trusted resource for payees by providing support for commission related inquiries and resolve escalations
- Partner with Accounting and Internal Audit teams to ensure accuracy and compliance with SOX controls
- Oversee annual audit deliverables related to commission payouts and process testing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years of Sales Commission experience
- Proven relationship building and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to perform tasks independently with minimal direction
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong leadership, communication and people skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!