Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative at AutoRisk Consultants
Remote Commercial Insurance CSR
- Anywhere, USA
- Full-time, Contract
- Salary: $25.00 /hour
Do you have a dream of using your Insurance Industry experience as a remote employee with more flexibility and control over your working hours?
This position is 40-45 hours/week @ $25/hour paid as 10-99
- Assists in the production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts.
- Provides prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts in support of Producer activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for working assigned accounts sixty days prior to renewal and for delivering renewals and works on binders for designated accounts as needed – – – within three days of receipt.
- Review renewals to determine if non-standard policies can be rewritten in a standard program. Prepares rewrite applications for business through companies no longer represented at least 45 days prior to renewal. Submit all required renewal underwriting information.
- Maintain timely and thorough customer and carrier interactions to minimize the potential for errors & omissions claims and customer service issues.
- After reviewing updated client exposure information, obtain any additional needed or required renewal information from the insured and complete applications for designated renewal business sixty days before renewal date. Assists producer in the above process as needed.
- Receive and review all termination and cancellation notices or requests to determine appropriate action within 48 hours of receipt.
- If requested, assist clients in the claims reporting process.
- Document all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers per the operations manual.
- Maintains working knowledge of all insurance products, services offered by the agency.
- Offers to covert policies to EFT at renewal.
- Participates in the discussion and review of the current market situation of specific accounts.
- Performs underwriting functions whenever necessary to ensure classification and rating basis for new business and renewal policies are complete and accurate.
- Negotiates pricing, policy conditions, and terms with insurance markets. Reviews all quotations and provides recommendations as to the best option for price and coverage. Documents all conversations with insureds and carriers regarding the above.
- Provides client support for the Premium Audit Process, assisting in completing audit forms as needed and providing summaries to insureds to aid in their understanding of audit debit or credit premiums.
- Applicants MUST have at least 2 years of experience working with P&C insurance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!