Commercial Counsel at Kinaxis
Career Opportunities: Commercial Counsel – Virtual EMEA (3743)
Requisition Id 3743
Companies around the world rely on RapidResponse, our cloud-based platform, to manage their supply chains, monitor risks and opportunities, and respond at the pace of change. At Kinaxis, we are constantly breaking new ground, using new technology to push the limits of what software can do, including how quickly it can handle big data. Our platform ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them.
We are looking for: Commercial Counsel – Virtual EMEA
Reporting to the Chief Legal Officer, you will work as part of our commercial transactions team to draft and negotiate various commercial agreements and provide practical, business-oriented legal advice to multiple internal business units.
What you will do:
- Negotiate and draft a diverse range of commercial agreements including SaaS agreements, contractor agreements, services agreements, software license agreements, reseller agreements, and supplier agreements
- Update and standardize precedents as necessary and play a key role in the management and organization of the company’s customer and supplier contracts
- Provide comprehensive, accurate and practical advice regarding various legal issues including corporate/commercial, regulatory, privacy, and IP matters
- Monitor and keep abreast of legal developments and legislative changes that may impact business and company goals
- Engage and liaise with internal business clients and other key stakeholder groups
What we are looking for:
- Law degree with 2 to 4 years of experience in private practice or as in-house counsel, preferably working with high tech clients or in the high tech industry
- Strong understanding of corporate/commercial law with experience drafting and negotiating SaaS and technology agreements
- License to practice law
- Overall broad legal knowledge of technology, compliance, data privacy, and IP matters
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and ethical decision-making with a minimal amount of supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task and adhere to many concurrent deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and provide concise, commercially driven legal advice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail is essential
- Flexible and open to constant challenge and change within a fast-paced environment
If you want to be part of a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!