Commercial Account Manager
- United States Remote
- Full time
Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. The company serves a variety of building markets including residential, commercial, industrial and civil engineering. Uponor employs about 4,100 employees in 30 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2018, Uponor’s net sales totalled nearly 1.2 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor builds on you – www.uponor.com
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for achieving the profitable sales growth targets for the commercial business. They will be a key part in helping execute the market plans that focus on the best commercial opportunities. Specific emphasis will be placed development of target accounts.
The Commercial Account Manager will develop account development strategies for their targeted accounts. They will continually update their account development progress on SFDC sharing key insights into opportunities and challenges.
They are key part of the regional commercial team that works closely with the commercial segment marketing team to execute corporate strategies at the regional level.
- Achievement of the commercial sales and gross profit goals by executing the Market Plan.
- Creates an account development plan for their individual Top 10 Target Contractor accounts for the regional Commercial Team. Development Plan’s need to include business owners or key executives to ensure we are involved with these accounts at the highest levels.
- Manages commercial project pipeline to ensure we have good visibility to projects and accurate information to provide sales forecast.
- Works closely with National Accounts Commercial Team to leverage national account relationships to ensure regional alignment and execution of corporate initiatives.
- Utilizes SFDC as a tool to manage regional commercial business. Keeps their commercial accounts updated, logs regular F2F meetings for target accounts and shares account development progress.
- Conducts training to drive awareness of Uponor’s value proposition
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years’ related experience.
- Knowledge of major account selling, and the construction market is required.
- Must have excellent communication, planning and presentation skills.
- Experience in wholesale distribution and managing reps, preferred.
Remote BLD US