College Physics Video Creator at Study.com
College Physics Video Creator (Contract)
- Skills – Multiple Countries – Contracted
Physics Video Creator (Contract)
We’re looking for passionate and knowledgeable physics experts to record short example-based physics lessons that help students learn and apply various physics skills.
As a Physics Video Creator, you’ll be:
- Choosing the topic of your video from a large list of physics problem types
- Creating engaging, step-by-step videos teaching students how to understand & solve physics problems
Here’s what an example of what a video would look like: https://vimeo.com/528996375/0eb61c6704
As a Physics Video Creator, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you’re helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience teaching or tutoring high school or early college physics
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in physics, education, or a related field
- Fluent English writing and reading skills
- Basic equipment for creating instructional videos for virtual learning:
- An external microphone or headphones with a microphone
- A stylus or tablet for writing on-screen
Do you think you can be a Physics Video Instructor for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by providing fun, engaging video lessons and other learning resources for students, teachers, and parents. Today, over 30 million students use Study.com every month to achieve their educational and academic goals.
To supplement our existing collection of physics lessons, we are now developing an extensive library of example problems with clear, step-by-step explanations to help students develop and practice their physics skills.
We recently ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021, and we’re growing our team of contractors even further!