Coding Specialist Lead at Navigant
Remote HCC Coding Specialist Lead
- Virtual, United States; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse
The Remote Health Information HCC Coding Specialist Lead shall report to the Coding Operations Manager and will be responsible for leading HCC focused projects, and other projects as assigned, to ensure quality and productions standards are met. This position will work as the liaison between Coders and the client to ensure work functions are carried out according to the project contract. This position will perform any and all related job duties as assigned.
- Leadership of all HCC coding/auditing projects
- Create and deliver HCC related Education to Providers, Practice administrators and Client coding staff as needed.
- Provides training to HCC Coders on assigned facility, including facility specific coding/abstracting guidelines.
- Develops and maintains Client Policies and procedures specific to the project.
- Must abide by all Guidehouse policies and procedures.
- Must abide by all client policies and procedures.
- Personal responsibility, respect for self and others, innovation through teamwork, dedication to caring and excellence in customer service
- Must be hold one of the following credentials: CPC, COC, CRC, CDEO, CCS-P, CPMA
- 3-5 years previous experience leading or supervising medical coders
- Minimum 3 years HCC coding and/or HCC coding management experience
- 3-5 years ICD-10 coding experience
- Preferred: HCC Coding/Auditing and/or OP CDI experience
Information System Requirements:
- Computer and monitors provided by Guidehouse.
- Internet Access with DSL or high-speed connectivity.
- Remote office location that meets HIPAA privacy requirements
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!