Coding Coordinator, Weekend Shift
As a member of the Coding Operations Team, the Coding Coordinator provides support to the Senior Managers of Coding Operations and other team members, including the international team. This position will be working over the weekend during the hours of 7-6.
- Provide customer service to include client communications
- Review and send client requested reports
- Communicating with Coding Operations Scheduler (s) to ensure timely completion of client records, fluctuations in agency volume and coder availability
- Maintain a variety of departmental reports, entering databases and ensuring accuracy
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Ability to work independently with efficient time management skills
- Adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite of products and their application
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems and databases is required
- Must be someone who exemplifies excellent customer relations; maintains confidentiality of all agency information and patient records
- Demonstrates the ability to succeed in an environment that encourages teamwork, positive attitudes and high morale.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.