Coding AR Analyst, Primary Care at Zotec Partners
Coding AR Analyst, Primary Care
- OPERATIONS – CODING
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a Coding AR Analyst to join us.
As a Coding AR Analyst on the Primary Care Team, you will be responsible for coding reports, resolving coding issues, responding to coding related denials and taking steps to correct claims, submitting appeals, and investigating and resolving reports submitted for coding investigations.
What you’ll do:
- Review diagnostic radiology reports, verify coding
- Make any necessary coding corrections
- Resolve coding related denial; utilizing appropriate carrier processes
- Replacement claims
- Corrected claims
- Contact carriers
- Research Carrier specific coding policy; provide detailed summary and necessary information/documents to support findings.
- Review and interpret carrier NCD and LCD policies
- Address and resolve patient issues related to coding
- Communicate any coding denial trends
- Manage coding related denials for a large client base
- Maintain acceptable denial turnaround time
What you’ll bring to Zotec:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Certification; AAPC or AHIMA
- 1+ year of Primary Care Coding experience including Internal and Pediatrics required
- Must be able to maintain 95% accuracy rate
- Flexible mentality: willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day to day work.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work in remote environment and communicate via Teams, email, Zoom or phone call with other team members
- Strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of prioritizing workflow and able to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to work on internet-based coding programs
- Thorough knowledge of medial office operations
- Knowledge of insurance carriers
- Ability to read and understand EOB’s
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
We are passionate about empowering our employees to be extraordinary – and they continue to come through. So, if you are an Innovator, Collaborator and Doer, then welcome home.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!