Clinical Trial Associate – Early Development (Home-Based)
Job Locations: (All) | US-Remote
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you’re ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for setting up, tracking and maintaining Clinical Site related documents. You will help manage and review regulatory documents as well as maintain the Local Study File. Assist with coordinating the distribution, retrieval and review of regulatory documents required for the initiation of the Clinical Study, and continue to support Early Development/Phase 1 studies through maintanance, and close-out.
What do you need to have?
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the Clinical Trial Coordination
- Ability to maintain Clinical Trial Tracking systems.
- Exhibits proficiency in managing multiple projects and deliverables with competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in scientific/medical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Read write and speak fluent English
- Familiarity with working in service industry or project management environment.
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience with study start-up, maintanance, close-out of clinical studies
- Prior experience using computerized information systems.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
- Experience with clinical trials required
- Experience with Early Development studies highly preferred
- 4 yr degree
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.