Clinical Training Specialist at AbleTo
Clinical Training Specialist
- Job Locations: US
- ID: 2020-2354
- # of Openings: 1
- Category: Other
AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo believes that everyone deserves access to high-quality care, and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Clinical best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in several peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high-cost medical conditions, our clinically-tailored treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs. AbleTo partners with payers to make high-quality care accessible, affordable and convenient for millions of people to get the treatment they need.
The clinical training specialist is responsible for ensuring that the facts and detail provided in the company’s training, programs, and instructional resources are clinically accurate and relevant to meet the identified needs of the learners, leadership, and organization. Researching and securing qualified speakers to enhance the knowledge of the provider community. Responsible for writing course scripts in collaboration with the Instructional Designers, and vetting vendor course material for clinical relevance and accuracy. Acts in partnership with the clinical content development team to train providers on new pilots, products and platform updates.
The Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop clinical training content.
- Write course scripts for clinical training.
- Assist in the development of education and training, to include the development of tools and resources, and the evaluation of effectiveness.
- Manage clinical Speaker Series
- Identify topic
- Secure speakers
- Participant in coordinating the ASWB/ANCC CE Process
- Evaluate provider network’s training needs
- Collaborate with the clinical team to identify knowledge gaps in the provider community.
- Develop competency tests to determine knowledge deficits.
- Review courses, tools, and resources for clinical accuracy.
- Monitor provider groups in the learning management system (LMS) to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of communication.
- Contributes to the design, development, and execution of department specific communications using relevant internal and external methods, as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Three plus years of clinical practice as a mental health clinician
- Minimum of three years in training and development.
- Strong knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and other associated modalities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of theories of adult learning.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite applications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and use of independent judgment required.
- Experience working with behavioral health, customer service, training and development is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an LMS system a plus
- Masters degree in clinical practice; social work, psychology, mental health
- Degree/certification/training in teaching, adult learning, education, instructional design or the equivalent is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent detail-orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently adhering to deadlines and project plans.
- Proficient computer skills with an aptitude for learning.
- Experience with writing training content.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!