Clinical Support Specialist at Kelly Services
Clinical Support Specialist
KellyConnect is looking for a Call Center Clinical Support Specialist for our customer in Irvine, CA. Our Clinical Support Specialist will receive product complaints submitted through the toll-free lines or channels and process complaints in accordance with internal and external complaint handling procedures. Additionally, our Clinical Support Specialist will demonstrate world class customer support and maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Act as an educational consultant on all our customers products (and others)
- Develop and maintain value-added relationships with customers and other BWI partners in respective territory.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose and resolve technical difficulties to ensure that customers’ patient cases continue on schedule
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Sales, Marketing and Technical Services, and Global Education, and all other customer departments.
- Complete all administrative duties in a timely manner and within Travel & Entertainment guidelines.
- Support the releases of new technology.
- Complete all customer required training ahead of due dates.
- Complete all competencies for all BWI product lines prior to launch.
- Demonstrate mastery of call center responsibilities.
- Know & follow company policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- Adhere to all customer policies and procedures surrounding occupational health and fleet safety programs.
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allotted time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental
- Logged in and available/ready for calls at start of shift
- Receive and process complaints from all possible sources directly from the customer or internal team member via telephone call or other channels of communication
- Effectively question customers, Clinical Application Specialist or Territory Manager etc. to capture accurate product & event information, during every contact while maintaining a positive experience
- Accurately input product complaint information into ECM
- Escalate critical/urgent issues to appropriate individuals through designated hierarchy
- Maintain professional relationships with associates
- Ensure confidentiality of patient & customer information, as well as J&J confidential & proprietary information, during all customer interactions
- Handle customer interaction in an appropriate and professional manner to drive customer satisfaction
- Perform all duties & responsibilities in accordance with any professional requirements (e.g. FDA and ISO Regulations) as well as those found in applicable policies & procedures, and Credo
- Act as new hire partner
- Plan and coordinate training for new/existing associates within knowledge base.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- Familiarity with our clients products and services (Carto, SmartAblate) required
- Graduate certification in cardiovascular technology preferred. BS in Biological Sciences, Nursing or related field preferred. Radiology, Imaging, RCS, CVT, Biomedical Engineering, or Pacing/ Device experience preferred.
- IBHRE (NASPExAM EP/AP) certification in cardiac electrophysiology preferred.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in cardiac medicine/cardiovascular physiology and electrophysiology experience is preferred. Competency in the utility of EP lab equipment with understanding of use and application of CARTO hardware & software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with medical, technical or business focus or equivalent experience preferred
- Understanding of Medical Quality systems
- Investigative & analytical – ability to establish possible options for action
- Critical thinking skills
- Decision making skills – able to make decisions with limited information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Able to rapidly shift priorities
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Ability to listen actively without interrupting
- Interpersonal skills – interact with all levels, personalities, cultures & disciplines of organization to produce required results and express ideas concisely in a clear speaking voice with appropriate tone and voice inflection
- Team player that is also a strong individual contributor
- Willing to learn from others
- Excellent time management skills
- Prioritization – able to analyze hard & soft data to establish possible options for action
- Results oriented – excels in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter – work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) & ISO (International Organization for Standardization) requirements preferred
- Flexibility – ability to work flexible hours as needed to provide adequate phone coverage
- Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using the phone & computer
- Able to sit to handle customer contacts for extended periods of time
- Extended, focused data entry work required
- Reliable, consistent high-speed internet access is required
- A quiet and private home office environment is required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!