Clinical Recruiter at Tava Health
- United States
- Full time
Tava Health is a venture-backed telemedicine startup that partners with employers to provide convenient, high-quality, accessible mental health care to employees and their families.
The quality of our care rests heavily on the shoulders of the therapists we work with. As Tava continues to grow, our network of outstanding care providers needs to as well – and that’s why we need your help!
What we are looking for:
Tava is looking for a Clinical Recruiter to join our Operations Team! This is a remote position focused on building our clinical network. You’ll source, screen and assist candidates through our interview pipeline and be responsible for the full-cycle of recruiting through onboarding.
Because we are a startup, we are looking for someone willing to learn on the job who is highly organized, dependable, self-driven, hard-working, and capable of owning a variety of tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with prospects, candidates, and our team
- Create a high-quality pipeline of candidates by various daily outreach efforts, including via outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn, and other sources
- Initiate new bold and creative strategies to recruit active and passive candidates
- Manage a pipeline of candidates utilizing our ATS and other resources
- Communicate professionally and promptly with candidates
- Extend offers and answer questions about contracts
- Manage tasks within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while coordinating carefully with the Operations Team
- Assist with other activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed
Who you are:
- 2+ years track record of successful recruiting, ideally in pursuit of clinical candidates
- Relentless and perseverant in finding the right talent
- Fantastic at building and maintaining relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communicator who is proactive and responsive
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and dependable
All of that said, we are open-minded about who we hire for this role. We’re looking for someone who is invigorated by our mission and this specific opportunity, not just someone who simply checks all the boxes. As long as you are smart, disciplined, and persistent enough to quickly learn on the job, please apply!
Why you’ll like working with us:
Enjoy working remotely (anywhere in the US) in this full-time, salaried position. Tava offers a highly competitive benefits package including parental leave, plenty of paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and (of course) a generous mental health benefit.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!