Clinical Recruiter at Nurx
Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 250,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 29 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
Nurx is looking for an experienced Clinical Recruiter to join our People Team. This is a remote position.With a primary focus on filling clinical roles (FTE and IC) throughout the Nurx organization. You’ll source, screen and coordinate candidates through our interview pipeline. We hire full-time licensed RNs for our Miami office, and independently contract NPs, PAs and MDs licensed in various states. Full life-cycle recruiting of clinical professionals including: RN, NP, PA and MD. May also jump in to assist recruiting efforts outside the Clinical organization from time to time.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Create a high quality pipeline of candidates by various outreach efforts, including via emails, high volume of calls, ATS, Linkedin and other employment sources daily
- Build a pipeline of candidates utilizing the company’s ATS (Greenhouse) and all other resources
- Initiate creative strategies to recruit active and passive candidates
- Extend offers and negotiate compensation contracts
- Coordinate candidates through the interview pipeline
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage candidate phone calls, email communication and coordination between candidates and hiring team
- Manage tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Assist with other recruiting activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed
A bit about you:
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- 3+ years track record of successfully filling clinical jobs
- Experience filling MD, nursing and other clinical roles is required
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing candidates to discuss assignment details, pay, and hand holding through joining date
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent people friendly skills and ability to attract and interact with prospective and existing clients to describe job assignment details, pay, and benefits
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is a full-time remote position, or can be based out of our Miami, FL office (no relocation offered).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!