Clinical QC UAT Data Scientist at ConcertAI
Clinical QC UAT Data Scientist
- Remote /
- Data Science & AI Solutions /
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
The Clinical QC UAT Data Scientist role at ConcertAI provides a unique opportunity for individuals with extensive analytical and epidemiological experience to help support our data strategy. He or she will leverage our platform to develop innovative approaches to evaluating the quality and fit-for-purpose of our data through running basic outcomes research, epidemiologic studies, and quality reporting metrics. An ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing healthcare data and data quality from electronic medical records and claims.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with ConcertAI Data Operations, Informatics, and Software Engineering Teams to continuously monitor and improve data quality, completeness, and usability.
- Utilize advanced statistical and data science methods for data profiling, quality monitoring, and real-world data analysis.
- Develop and adapt quality-based reporting metrics to measure data quality and robustness within and across all ConcertAI data partners.
- Coordinate and perform basic HEOR, epidemiological, and pharmacovigilance studies and compare results with the medical and scientific literature.
- Coordinate with the Informatics team around developing and refining methods for clinical data codification to SNOMED, LOINC, CPT, RxNorm, and other standard ontologies.
- Support our overall data strategy and our partners’ strategies by coordinating closely with our Customer Success team, Embedded Data Scientists, and Strategic Data Scientists to understand tour clients’ research projects and strategic goals and ensuring that the ConcertAI data can meet those goals.
- Directly support our clients through their UAT processes to understand their use cases, strategic goals, and user acceptance criteria and directly address any issues they encounter.
- Master’s degree or higher in bioinformatics, epidemiology, public health, or related field with at least three years of research in a health care, research, pharmaceutical, or academic environment.
- Thorough knowledge of research methodology and statistical methods with demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of data structures, coding schemes, and data sources.
- Experience working with or inside Life Sciences and/or Pharma on real-world data analytics projects.
- Working knowledge of medical code sets, such as HCPCS, ICD, CPT, SNOMED, LOINC, and NDC.
- Published work in the area of clinical data analysis.
- Working knowledge and experience with databases (SQL preferred) and statistical modeling tools, such as SAS, S, or R.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of outcomes research, predictive modeling, and data quality metrics
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!