Clinical Provider Liaison (PCP)
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team & opportunity: Quartet’s Provider Success team works with our Primary Care (PCP) and Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a mental healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support PCPs and BHPs through phone and email to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care. The Clinical Provider Liaison (PCP) will assist Primary Care Providers with complex clinical cases and support them with the treatment of mental health in their practice.
- Connect with Primary Care Providers via phone and email to increase their engagement with Quartet and build positive, trusting, caring relationships
- Discuss complex clinical cases with PCPs, and generally empower PCPs to provide excellent mental health care to their patients
- Solve complex PCP challenges
- Analyze PCP feedback and behavior to identify opportunities for Quartet to make product or service improvements
- Licensed mental health practitioner
- Relationship management experience where the primary focus of the role was building mutually-beneficial relationships with highly engaged medical partners
- Must be able to work Pacific Standard hours
- Knack for understanding what adds value to each unique individual, and obsessed with providing the very best customer service
- Strong task organization, prioritization, follow-up skills
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.