Clinical Outsourcing Contracts Manager at DOCS
Clinical Outsourcing Contracts Manager
- Ref #: 21455
- Employment type: Permanent – Full-Time
- Location: Home-based
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
- We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- This role manages the outsourcing of clinical development projects to external service providers on behalf of Global Clinical Operations, allowing on-time, on budget, and on quality delivery of clinical data to support the potential registration of new products.
- The role will require the use of advanced analytical skills to review complex clinical study assumptions and budget data and will require business knowledge of the clinical development process and close collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Accountable for the budget and contract negotiations with service providers, including all preceding and subsequent contracts, balancing time, cost, and quality considerations.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in clinical development teams to support study progress and the program development throughout the lifecycle of a development compound.
- Responsible for the identification of new service providers and management of structured evaluations of existing preferred service providers
- Drives the development and adaptation of Service Provider Management business procedures
- A degree in a scientific, legal or business discipline
- 5+ years of experience in drug development in a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Expertise in contracting and outsourcing of clinical services
- Ideally a background in clinical operations
- Advanced analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Very strong in Excel, leverage operational efficiencies
- Financial strength in analysis and presentation of financial information.
- Very strong CRO budget/pricing experience
- Excellent communication skills
DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research. We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!