Clinical Coding Investigator
Are you an experienced Remote (Work from Home) Clinical Coding Investigator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered yes” to any of these questions this is the position for you!
- This team fills telecommute Clinical Investigator roles that compare med recs against procedural codes billed, investigating/resolving clinical cases, ensuring adherence to compliance & contractual requirement
- Possess an unrestricted nursing license (RN/LVN/LPN) (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years of current CPT and HCPCS coding experience (entering codes, auditing etc.)
- A current certified coder (CPC/CCS/RHIT, CPMA, COC, etc.)
- Self-motivated & willing to learn (This will be different from their previous positions so they have to be up for a challenge)
- Hard-wired internet in home with a home office & no distractions
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm CST
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.