Client Support Specialist
- Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
- Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
- Healthcare Focus… Helping Doctors Succeed
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 75 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital marketing strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, “our success is a by-product of helping others succeed.”
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
Our brands include, Perfect Patients (allied healthcare), Smile Marketing (dental) and we’re expanding into other healthcare verticals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Client Support Specialist, you’ll lead our North American clients to create high performing practice websites by making website edits, answering client questions and providing guidance on maximizing clients’ online marketing efforts.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager, Perfect Patients, you’ll work with our chiropractic and allied health brand clients building relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Your specific role responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming support calls
- Supporting live clients with:
- Website edits including basic image editing
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Advising on new digital marketing methods to maximize site performance
- Client liaison providing outstanding customer service via phone, email and chat
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- An upbeat, positive phone matter that exudes confidence and trust to our clients
- Direct client service experience (via phone and email) and a passion for providing exceptional service
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Basic html skills
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic digital marketing skills (including SEO and social media)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to work the majority of your day during normal business hours 9am-6pm EDT/EST (UTC-4/UTC-5).
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities and attending the company’s annual retreat in the USA.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.