Client Success Specialist – Hospital Solutions at Doximity
Title: Client Success Specialist – Hospital Solutions
- Location: Remote
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Doximity Hospital Solutions, the platform that helps hospitals build their digital footprint, is seeking a Client Success Specialist to join its growing team.
Client Success Specialists are dedicated to helping our hospital marketing clients achieve success and advising on best practices for defining, implementing, and realizing hospital marketing needs and goals. You will become an expert in the Doximity product suite and will partner with internal teams to promote client retention. It will take a strong communicator to be successful in this role.
Who You Are
The healthcare industry is nothing new to you and you’re ready to join our rapidly growing Hospital Solutions team. You’ve worked in healthcare marketing before and are familiar with the space. You’re ready to embrace a fast-paced, tech savvy, non-corporate environment. You manage multiple project and priorities simultaneously. Your coworkers describe you as detail-oriented, self-motivated, the ultimate problem solver with a can-do positive personality.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Kickoff new hospital accounts, execute all aspects of hospital marketing campaigns on the platform
- Share your expertise in hospital and healthcare marketing with our clients to drive their marketing campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for the successful fulfillment and completion of all client contracts within original contract terms from program kickoff to renewal and expansion
- Strategically partner with sales team for assigned accounts to position for upsell and renewal opportunities
- Produce client reports and work with sales partners to present results to clients
- Assist in maintaining and improving internal documents and communication processes
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience in healthcare required
- Prior experience working remotely preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication with amazing copywriting skills
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned client accounts
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help grow our business and be an energetic team player
Nice to have:
- 2 3 years of work experience in healthcare marketing preferred
Remote Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, and flex spending accounts
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- 12 company holidays, including company shutdown last week of December
- Team trips to fun places like Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Seattle, and Park City
- Sabbatical after 5 years
In your cover letter tell us about your experience working with clients and your experience working remotely!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!