Client Success Manager at Battlefy
Remote | International
Client Success Manager
- Business Development
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Full time
- Client Success Manager
We are the tip of the spear for esports
- Battlefy is where esports live – it’s the easiest way to create, manage, and discover esports competitions.
- Battlefy is the premier online esports platform trusted globally by game studios, publishers, brands, and leagues to create, market, and scale organized gaming competitions.
- Battlefy powers over 200,000 esports organizations that have created over half a million amateur and professional competitions and leagues.
- We were founded well before the Associated Press confirmed the correct spelling for “esports.”
- We’re backed by gaming and media industry veterans and are Silicon Valley-funded.
- We’re growing and we need passionate talent to drive the company to the next level.
We’ll want you because
- You are adept in setting and managing expectations with partners through clear and constant communication.
- You have collaborated with engineering, marketing, product, community, and external partners to design, develop, and launch great partnerships and projects.
- You have a keen eye for data, designing surveys, and are willing to become one with the gaming community to discover recommendations for our game developer partners.
- You are a champion of change, are able to define areas of opportunity for the improvement of the company, and follow through with execution.
- You take initiative, manage deliverables, meet deadlines, and drive results.
- You can effectively communicate to external stakeholders and drive projects to successful completion.
Who would want this role
- Someone who has a strategic mindset and forethought to pursue opportunities that provide the most impact and value in the near term for Battlefy and our partners.
- Someone who has 3-5 years of full-time client/customer success management, account management, project management, or operations experience, preferably in gaming, media, business, or tech interfacing with key client stakeholders.
- Someone who wants a role that gives them the opportunity to showcase their passion for getting things done in the fastest and most impactful way possible.
- Someone that’s incredibly organized and is able to effectively maintain timelines and expectations both internally and externally.
- Someone who has the practicality, fortitude, and tactical ability to get things done. Someone who has worked at or with game development/publishing companies and wants to use their experience to advance the entire industry.
What you’ll do
- Report directly to the Senior Client Success Manager
- Manage, execute and drive the success of our game developer and brand partnerships.
- Collaborate across the business and product teams to execute engagement deliverables on time.
- Be the first line of defense in gathering and disseminating information from the client to the appropriate teams and vice versa.
- Design post-engagement reporting which will be reviewed with partners (external) and the team (internal) to improve our services and processes, and drive renewal opportunities.
- Work with Battlefy’s Client Partners and Solutions Architects in coming up with creative ways to bring added value to partnerships.
- Work to expand Battlefy’s position as the go-to esports consultant for our game developer and brand partners.
- Build and reinforce a client-solution mindset among the team.
- Optimize programs to provide the best player experience across all partner engagements.
- Effectively manage any escalations that occur during the post-sales process and throughout engagements.
Who you don’t need to be
- You don’t need to be in Vancouver. We have team members in Jakarta, London, Los Angeles, NYC, Paris, Santiago, São Paulo, and Vilnius. We figured out the virtual model. We love polyglots! (However, we are looking for someone within the North American time zones)
- You don’t need to be a start-up veteran. If you’re down for the peaks and valleys of start-up life and willing to devote the energy and fortitude to make Battlefy as huge and as awesome as it promises to be, we’ll give you a fair chance at joining the team.
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Responsibility to match your horsepower and capabilities
- Flat organization built on meritocracy
- Insider access to new games and esports events
- Opportunity to be at the ground floor of one the fastest growing companies leading esports
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!