Client Success Manager at Drips
Title: Client Success Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- Drips is looking for an exceptional Client Success Manager to join a fast-paced, ever-evolving team that innovates on a daily basis.
- Enjoy the strategy behind building strong relationships in a sales-oriented role? Ready to help clients aggressively scale?
- Relish working in teams that keep their eye on the prize? Read on.
We’re Looking For:
- A self-starter. You can take a concept and run with it, innately knowing when to ask for guidance.
- A people person. You are willing to guide, direct, and sell by building authentic connections with our clients and the solutions we offer. With fellow employees, you know how to respectfully challenge and be challenged to conquer goals.
- A mental juggler. You can shift from task to task/ call to call/ client to client without losing track of the details critical to the client’s success.
- A problem solver. Deeply curious, you ask the right questions, listen to the answers, and rarely shy away from a challenge.
- Always learning. You are excited to understand new technology and see improvements to company best-practices and workflows as a welcome change.
- Broad vision. You know what your clients need right now but you are also on the lookout for other challenges we can solve and ways we can help them.
- Hard working. You will dig into a long work week to make big moves happen. You get it done.
- Not above a task. You understand the best way to participate in a team environment is understanding the different roles required for a client’s success and are not afraid to get your hands dirty to keep progress clean.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
Account management and growth
- Manage a client portfolio, becoming familiar with their business, learning their business goals and challenges, understanding the roles and needs of key client contacts, and building strong client relationships.
- Monitor and manage revenue and usage metrics for portfolio of accounts, developing account growth plans and executing strategies to maintain and drive improvements to these metrics.
- Become familiar with the full suite of Drips applications and strategies in order to identify additional sales opportunities within your portfolio of accounts.
- Ensure client project requirements and deliverables are clearly defined.
- Become an expert at using Drips software’s features and functionality in order to speak eloquently with clients on optimization strategies.
- Provide operational support to clients, identifying solutions to non-standard requests and abstract problems, and applying learned product knowledge and problem-solving skills to drive success of campaigns.
- Manage and monitor day-to-day tasks and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Ensure client success documentation is produced and maintained within appropriate software for internal and external use.
- Work with team members to identify opportunities to further evolve, standardize and improve client success operations.
- Work with a cross-functional team to review marketing program ROI / KPI reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with identifying client success stories to showcase via marketing and sales.
- Assist with the basics of quality assurance and content strategy practices.
- Capture client feedback on the solutions and services to further improve Drips as a whole.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, media buying, or lead gen space.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent client success or account management experience with enterprise clientele.
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical environment.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Fast learner of software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Teamwork, etc.).
- Experience or comfort with using Slack and other messenger services to communicate.
- Comfortable translating complex ideas and issues to an uninformed audience.
- Strong relationship building skills. Ability to manage / support multiple clients at once.
- Results driven. Fantastic problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills. Keen ability to pay attention to the details.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Committed to creating a positive and exciting company culture.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!