Client Success Manager at Stride
Title: Client Success Manager (Remote)
Location: United States
In addition to applying through our website, please call us & leave a voicemail at 415.234.0596 letting us know why you are perfect for this position. Candidates who do not leave a message will not be considered.
WHAT WE DO
Stride Services provides reliable, cloud-based accounting and payroll solutions for fast growing small businesses. We employ the latest technology to provide efficiencies to our clients, and stay on the cutting edge of the ever-changing accounting industry. Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional team members care about our clients and strive to help them grow their businesses.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work almost exclusively with fast-growing small business. From restaurants and early stage start-ups to professional service firms and non-profits, Stride Services provides a scalable accounting solution for high-growth companies.
POSITION: Client Success Manager
The position of Client Success Manager is responsible for responsible for operational leadership and support, process development and hands-on client account management.
The position of Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, high performance and engagement of team members, and high-quality deliverables for Stride’s bookkeeping and accounting services. The Client Success Manager may also provide bookkeeping and accounting services to one or more key accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is not an all inclusive list and additional duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects.
- Reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Leverage our standard processes and systems as much as possible, while ensuring that our clients meet their objectives.
- Be the expert – collaborate with clients to figure out the best financial processes, with a clear eye towards standardization.
- Perform periodic scope reviews of assigned accounts for accuracy and growth opportunities; keep client guides current in Stride’s Knowledge Base.
- Build and nurture trusting relationships clients, ensuring professional and reliable communication on all accounts.
- Communicate with new clients during implementation to ensure proper onboarding.
- Check in with clients periodically to ensure happiness, offer new services, etc.
Provide client-specific bookkeeping and accounting services including but not limited to:
- Ensure that client requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Ensure deliverables are accurate and meet client expectations.
- Responsible for the design of project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked.
- Create a clear and concise plan to both execute the project and monitor its progress.
- Ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals.
- Minimize uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises and maintain effective communication with clients in the project.
The qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in Bookkeeping, Financial Management, and/or General Ledger Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel and other standard programs; experience with or the ability to quickly learn Quickbooks accounting software along with cloud-based billing software and various web-based tools for banking and credit card processing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; highly organized.
- Has an incredibly high bar; constantly and consistently drives for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Well-versed at operating in a fast-paced, community environment.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Highly organized with a strong project management and systems engineering orientation.
- High comfort level working remotely; ability to communicate well within a distributed team.
- Superior relationship building skills and account management experience with clients ranging from pre-revenue to $50m in revenues.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is remote (work-from-home). You will work from the location of your choice, in a distraction free environment.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, and printers, light traffic).
- You will use your own equipment, which should include high-speed internet, PC with Windows 7 or newer and MS Office, webcam with microphone and speakers, and phone.
- Travel requirements are infrequent. We typically have an annual in-person company-wide meeting.
- While work schedules can be flexible based on location, please note that all team members are required to work during our core business hours of 9am-2pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to use computer equipment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 95% of the time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!