Client Success Manager
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We’re rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful Client Success Manager to be responsible for the post-sales relationship with clients and to act as the liaison between the client and our team of marketing experts.
This is a perfect match for you if:
- You thrive in customer service roles
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality and a genuine desire to help people
- You want to work remotely, on your own time, but are available for calls during normal work hours (9 am – 6 pm ET)
- You love the Internet and are not afraid of new technology and tools
- You’re looking for part-time work that could increase to full-time
- You want to help small businesses grow
- You are familiar with SEO and Google AdWords best practices
Previous customer service experience is REQUIRED.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Experience directly talking to and helping customers
- Excellent, professional communication skills via phone and email
- Quick to respond via phone and email
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and remote.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- Primary role of this position is to be the point person for clients and to act as the liaison between the client and our team of marketing experts.