Client Solution Lead at Potential Project
Client Solution Lead
About the role
We are seeking a Client Solution Lead to join our virtual, global Sales & Growth (S&G) team. Working in close collaboration with colleagues, you will provide operational support to the S&G Team and Key Client Account Leads.
Specific to this role, it is essential to have: a strong customer-orientation, an expertise in creating learning solutions to meet client challenges, compelling and authentic presentation skills, and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a virtual global team. In this role, you will effectively collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Digital, Product Development, Marketing, Finance, as well as with partners.
Ideally suited to someone who can work during Eastern US time zones and collaborate with colleagues in CET timezone for 30-35 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Interest in and practice of mindfulness is an important requirement to fit our organizational culture. We walk our own talk.
Please note we can only accept self-employed applicants as this is a contract position.
Areas of Priority:
- Work with client prospects to understand business requirements and define overall solutions
- Support Sales and Key Account Leads to effectively scope and solution for specific client opportunities as well as drive your own sales opportunities
- Conduct solutioning for proposals, follow-up questions, presentations, pricing, negotiations, and statements of work (SOWs)
- Prepare and present services and solutions to prospects and clients virtually and on-site, as applicable, via video, events, conferences, etc.
- Develop sales proposals. Review and provide input to marketing content
- Own all sales hand-off documentation and run internal “kickoffs” for transfer to the client delivery teams once deals are sold
- Provide constant input and learning to improve sales and supporting sales materials
- Guide the sales process at a key deal level to identify and execute strategic sales cycles
- Provide insight into what’s resonating in the marketplace by client type, industry segment, business model, etc. and apply that to winning proposals
- Serve as the central sales operations link from pipeline development and proposal development to deal closure and delivery launch
Qualifications and Experience:
- A purpose driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more human world of work
- Demonstrates a highly collaborative, service oriented, team-player mind-set
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Professional experience in similar position and/or relevant responsibilities in the past
- Experience within the learning industry preferred
- Strong solutioning skills
- Customer focus
- Customer business understanding & acumen
- Good communication, interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to switch between sales solutioning tasks and project specific activities
- MS office skills in advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose driven, rapidly growing, international organization passionate about creating a more human world of work by harnessing people’s full potential of their mind
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Opportunity to go on mindfulness retreats and balance work with practice
- Ability to work from home
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!