Client Services Specialist – International Team (PST)
Location: Anywhere, San Francisco CA, Austin Tx, Seattle WA, New York NY, Cambridge MA
SCHEDULE: Mon – Fri, (9:00 – 6:00pm PST)
We are seeking to add a bilingual Client Services Specialist to support our dynamic and rapidly expanding team. This individual will be on the front-lines responding to a variety of inquiries from our International healthcare providers and patients. Some tasks would include, but not limited to: how to place an order, coordinating shipping logistics and clearing customs, answering billing questions or collecting payment, and resolving any order processing or systems issues. The individual will be expected to work cross-functionally across many departments such as sales, billing, client relationship managers, and lab teams in order to best serve our clients.
What you will do:
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes and policies in order to respond clearly to customer inquiries over the phone or email
- Help troubleshoot system issues and/or educate providers and patients on processes for online access
- Facilitate clients during the entire sample to report process from coordinating mobile phlebotomy draws for patients to updating clients about the status of orders to ensuring test results are sent in a timely manner
- Work closely with the sales team and client relationship management team to ensure utmost client satisfaction with the entire Invitae experience
- Adopt a mindset of continuous process improvements that will enhance internal processes and client satisfaction
- This position does require the ability to answer telephone calls throughout the work day
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience working in a client-facing role in a work setting that is customer obsessed.
- Located in the U.S., and willing to work hours anywhere between the hours of 9am-6pm PST time, depending on the region you are supporting
- Preference for experience in handling customs issues and international shipping
- Preference for industry experience in healthcare, biotech, and/or life sciences
- Preference for an individual who is bilingual or trilingual in Hebrew, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Thai or Other
- Preference for experience working with International clientele
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- High level of customer empathy
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.