Online Marketing Account Manager (Client Services)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF ONLINE MARKETING & CLIENT RELATIONS EXPERIENCE AT AN ESTABLISHED MARKETING COMPANY.
EmoryDay is looking for experienced marketing professionals to join our client services team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Internet Marketing needs for individual clients. In this position, you will be the primary lead on the account and be responsible for weekly client calls (presentations), managing all marketing initiatives, providing campaign analysis/results, and being the main point of contact for assigned clients.
As a full service Internet marketing company, we provide business marketing services to companies in need of a full service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of their Internet marketing, including:
- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Email Development/Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Publicity
As a Client Services Account Manager, you will coordinate and work with a small team of professionals to deliver these services to clients, but you will be solely responsible for the overall success of the account.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years’ experience in online media or corporate agency marketing.
- Critical thinking skills are vital to the success of online marketing managers, in addition to analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, as interaction with clients and presentations will be required.
- Must be comfortable with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet applications like Google Docs.
- Possess an understanding of website development techniques, content management systems and creative design is a plus.
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain your personal computer system.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Create and maintain agendas and follow up reports for client meetings
- Provide project management of marketing initiatives for the client
- Create and maintain timelines and schedules of projects.
- Manage client communications over the phone and email.
- Develop comprehensive online marketing strategies for clients.
- Review, write and optimize website content to ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience.
- Coordinate and develop regular e-newsletter creation and distribution for clients.
- Implement a variety of forms of social media to promote brand recognition and promotions and to drive traffic to company websites
- Track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies.
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.