Client Service Specialist
St. Louis, MO
All Virtual Locations
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for handling daily, routine issue analysis, work assignments and other administrative support for the CST or SAMO leadership as assigned. Position requires basic account and operational knowledge in order to complete work and ensure client satisfaction. Position is not external facing, unless assigned by leadership. Participates in process improvement activities and shares ideas for enhancing process.
- With a focus on quality and timeliness, maintain ownership for assigned routine Service Requests.
- Meet all service standards to ensure CST and client satisfaction.
- Handle routine work stream specific assignments along with, but not limited to, client user access, client terminations, eligibility, communications, billing/file feeds, along with reporting requests and general inquiries as assigned.
- Resolve issues when possible and escalate as needed.
- Project support as assigned.
- Willingness to engage in process improvement conversations and project teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 6 to 8 years of experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail; problem solving and analytical skills preferred.
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues.
- Strong focus on customer service; Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members aren’t out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran