Client Service Representative at Brook Farm Veterinary Center
Location: US Only; 100% remote.
Brook Farm Veterinary Center is seeking to hire a Remote Client Service Representative to join our team.
Why do employees love working for Brook Farm?
- We live up to our mission of caring for every animal and every person who cares for them.
- Your work makes a difference to the animal-loving community and to individual pet owners on a daily basis
- You learn so much! We are a teaching hospital dedicated to the growth of our employees.
As a Remote Client Service Representative, you will remotely assist the on-site team with billing, data entry, phone calls, and direct customer service. Duties will include educating clients about pet care, scheduling appointments, and handling all customer billing.
Because of our hospital’s client-centered nature, this role requires your commitment to providing clients with the highest standard of care. Your ability to handle stressful situations in a fast-paced environment with compassion, efficiency, and flexibility is key to success in this role.
A belief in the importance of preventative pet care and quality veterinary medicine is essential. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of animal healthcare, sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. You should be able to ask questions, educate yourself, and share your knowledge with others. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- You’re an animal lover.
- You’re a people person.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re hands-on.
- You have intellectual curiosity when exploring issues.
- You don’t shy away from challenges or difficult situations.
- You communicate clearly.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You’re resourceful.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, maintain accuracy, and multi-task in a busy environment while maintaining composure and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently.
Our employees receive generous health benefits and accrued vacation time. Click here to learn more about our core values.
Brook Farm is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free workplace.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!